Carrying essentials along in a handbag, while stylish, may not always be practical. Backpacks make for an ideal choice, staying out of your way and leaving your hands free to hold your devices, school projects, or other items too large to fit in a purse.
With the vast choice of backpacks out there, we set out to narrow down the best ones for you to consider for your daily use!
The Kenneth Cole Reaction backpack series is designed for women. It’s ideal for women who tend to lean more towards subtlety rather than something vibrant or flashy. The simple look and feel of the backpack are perfect for business use, with the features making it all the more convenient.
The backpack is designed with smaller compartments at the front, a rear-padded compartment for additional space, and a padded tech-pocket for tablets and other gadgets. The 100% polyester lining makes it convenient in terms of cleaning. It also has a dual exterior space to hold bottles and other items.
- The backpack has a rear-padded compartment to fit your laptops or other business essentials in.
- The padded pocket in the interior section fits tablets as well as laptops with a 15.0” screen.
- There are multiple zipper-pockets in the front to keep the accessories and things required frequently.
- The backpack comes with a fully-lined tear exterior.
- The haul-free feature allows you to strap the backpack to your trolley while you travel for more convenience.
- The backpack is water-resistant but not waterproof.
- The backpack comes with no warranty.
- The options are limited.
The Vera Bradley Women’s Signature Campus backpacks are made from 100% cotton, which ensures they are lightweight and easily washable. Their vibrant prints make them unique and stylish too. The colorful patterns are ideal for students and travelers alike. The additional compartments ensure the organization of smaller items such as pens, ID cards, binders, and other essentials.
These bags are made for long-lasting convenience, durability, and practicality while keeping the aesthetics and charm of the backpack intact. With prints and patterns that never fade, these bags are ideal for most weather. From backpacks for travel and work to schools and colleges, these are perfect for all purposes.
- The backpack can be machine-washed, making it easy to manage.
- The interior mesh pockets ensure more security for your gadgets.
- The backpack comes with trolley sleeves for easy travel.
- The backpack is lightweight yet durable.
- The prints on the backpack are fade-resistant.
- The quilted stitch adds structural integrity and aesthetic appeal.
- The backpack is not waterproof or water-repellent.
- The colorful prints and patterns may not be ideal for businesswomen.
The North Face Women’s Jester Backpack is perfect for schools and college-goers, office-goers, and frequent travelers. The LED light loop is certainly a great addition. With compartments for smaller items as well as your laptops and notebooks, these backpacks are convenient for all purposes.
Made from polyester, these backpacks feature FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps, comfortable to wear even for longer hours. The integrated key-clip as well as the bungee system ensure that all things are held in place.
- The backpack comes with organization panels for smaller items.
- The bungee system holds items that need to be easily accessible.
- The backpack has a removable hip-belt for added support.
- The backpack comes with an LED light loop.
- The organization panel offers space for smaller items.
- It does not offer as much space as the unisex Jester backpacks.
- The backpack is not waterproof.
All of these backpacks are beautifully designed and cater to the needs of students, office employees, business women, and travelers. To help you identify which of these is best suited to your needs, here are the factors to consider.
For space: When it comes to space, the Kenneth Cole Reaction backpack is surely best compared to the other options. This backpack comes with pockets at the front to organize stationery, a middle section to place items that take up more space, a padded tech-pocket for a tablet or a mini laptop, and a rear padded segment for a laptop, folder or something similarly fashioned.
For price: If you are on a smaller budget, the Kenneth Cole Reaction backpack is certainly the right choice, whereas the North Face Women’s Jester backpack would be yours by adding just a little more to your budget. The Vera Bradley collection, on the other hand, is priced in a higher range.
For looks: All of these backpacks have a certain charm that would suit their owners perfectly. However, the Vera Bradley cotton backpack series offers significantly more design and color options.
For options: While most prefer polyester backpacks, keeping the weather in mind, there is no reason why another option shouldn’t be on your mind. When it comes to options in the choice of fabric, the Vera Bradley cotton backpack series is certainly worth your money. The cotton backpack is easy to wash and manage, lightweight, and comes in an eclectic range of choices.
For durability: When it comes to durability, the Kenneth Cole Reaction series, lined with a tear-resistant interior, and the Vera Bradley cotton backpacks certainly take the cake. These backpacks are better suited to carry heavy items for a longer time, without showing signs of wear and tear.
For water resistance: While none of these backpacks are completely waterproof, the Kenneth Cole Reaction backpacks and the North Face Women’s Jester backpacks are water-resistant to a great extent. These will keep your items and gadgets safe from rain and moisture for a significant period.
Whether you are looking for something light to carry or something sturdy, we hope the guide has served its purpose in helping you choose the right product for your requirements. And if you are willing to dabble into carry-ons other than a backpack, you are sure to find amazing collections by these brands that are stylish and practical!